It seems Cleveland Browns quarterback Baker Mayfield may have a vital weapon towards Pittsburgh on Sunday.
Cleveland broad receiver Odell Beckham, coping with an AC joint sprain in his shoulder, ought to be good to go, a supply tells NFL Community Insider Ian Rapoport. Nonetheless, defensive finish Jadeveon Clowney (ankle, groin) is a game-time determination.
In 5 video games this season, Beckham has 16 receptions for 223 yards and nonetheless on the lookout for his first TD catch.
The Browns (4-3) play host to the Steelers (3-3) in a key AFC North battle at 1 p.m. ET.
Different harm information we’re maintaining a tally of forward of Sunday’s Week 8 video games:
- Excellent news for whoever begins at QB for the Dallas Cowboys: Left deal with Tyron Smith, who’s listed as questionable with an ankle harm, will play, a supply tells NFL Community’s Tom Pelissero.
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers tight finish Rob Gronkowski (ribs) is taken into account a game-time determination after lacking a few month, and he’ll probably work out pregame to make certain. One supply described optimism about his taking part in standing, which might be a giant carry for the Bucs towards the New Orleans Saints, per Rapoport.
- Denver Broncos linebacker Von Miller, who has an ankle harm and is listed as questionable, hasn’t practiced all week. He desires to play and may go out pregame, however the crew will probably be sensible and drive him to assume long-term, in response to Rapoport.
- Indianapolis Colts broad receiver T.Y. Hilton (quad) is listed as questionable after lacking final week, and coach Frank Reich mentioned, “I assumed he seemed good” at apply. In reality, there may be optimism that he’s capable of get on the market in an enormous recreation towards the Tennessee Titans.
- Los Angeles Chargers operating again Austin Ekeler (hip) is listed as questionable however is predicted to play after posting on Instagram that he’s beginning himself in fantasy soccer, per Rapoport.
- Miami Dolphins broad receiver DeVante Parker, coping with shoulder and hamstring accidents and listed as questionable, is predicted to play at Buffalo, in response to Rapoport. He has not performed since Oct. 3.
- Seattle Seahawks operating again Alex Collins (groin) is listed as questionable, and coach Pete Carroll mentioned this week he thought Collins was going to make it. In reality, he’s anticipated to play towards the Jacksonville Jaguars, Rapoport studies.
- Regardless of being listed as questionable, San Francisco 49ers left deal with Trent Williams (ankle, elbow) is predicted to play towards the Chicago Bears, in response to Rapoport.